Please be advised that this website is designed for purposes of information only and is offered subject to the disclaimers stated below, with which you are deemed to agree by using the website. As used in this section on Disclaimers, the term Firm means Raymond Nardo, PC and includes its attorneys and others employed by or associated with Raymond Nardo, PC. As used in this section, the term website means www.mybossisathief.com
- No Legal Advice. Because legal matters depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that may apply in any given situation, nothing contained in the Website is intended to be nor shall it be deemed to be legal advice, counsel or services to or on behalf of any person.
- No Attorney-Client or Other Relationship. Your use of this Website is not intended to create and shall not create any attorney-client relationship with Raymond Nardo, PC, or any other advisory, fiduciary or other relationship between Raymond Nardo, PC and any such person.
- This Website may constitute Attorney Advertising by the State of New York. While the website is available to users for informational purposes only, users are advised that the materials contained on the Website may be deemed to constitute advertising by the State of New York and such other jurisdictions where the Website is viewed.
- No Consent to Jurisdiction, Venue or Choice of Governing Law outside of the County of Nassau, State of New York, United States of America. By providing this Website, Raymond Nardo, PC does not intend, and expressly disclaims, that it submits to jurisdiction, venue or choice of governing law in or of any state of the United States of America or other jurisdiction. To the contrary, any dispute or disagreement with respect to or arising from this Website or use thereof shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its laws relating to choice of laws, and the forum to resolve any such dispute or disagreement shall be a court within the County of Nassau and State of New York, United States, and no other forum whatsoever.
- No Warranty of Any Kind. By using this Raymond Nardo, PC does not intend and hereby expressly disclaims (a) any warranty, whether express or implied, guaranty, representation, promise, assurance or other statement that the Website is accurate, complete, timely, current or reliable in any respect; (b) any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement; and (c) suitability, reliability or applicability of all or any part of this Website. Moreover, Raymond Nardo, PC hereby expressly disclaims (d) that it can or will enter into an attorney-client relationship or enter into any other relationship or assume any duty, fiduciary or otherwise, with or on behalf of any person; (e) that the cases or comments discussed in this Website are comparable or applicable to any case or other legal matter involving any person; and (e) that any user or other person will obtain any particular results or outcome in any case or other legal matter.
- No Reliance by User. As noted above, legal advice and other legal services depend upon the specific facts and circumstances and the laws that govern any particular case or other matter. Therefore, Raymond Nardo, PC hereby gives every user notice that the user should not rely, and cannot reasonably rely, upon anything contained within this Website for any purpose whatsoever, including obtaining legal advice. Raymond Nardo, PC further advises every user that the user should not communicate anything, including confidential or sensitive information, documents, photographs, financial information, data or files, to Raymond Nardo, PC through its Websites. While Raymond Nardo, PC believes that such materials are typically privileged, Raymond Nardo, PC does not and cannot warrant that anything so communicated will be or remain confidential. Moreover, such communication through the Website, or through electronic mail, regular mail or other means shall not create an attorney-client relationship, which can only be established through the execution of a formal retainer agreement. No such communication shall create a fiduciary duty or obligation on the part of Raymond Nardo, PC to preserve, safeguard or return anything so communicated. While Raymond Nardo, PC endeavors to reply to all inquiries, we cannot guarantee that all inquiries will be responded to or otherwise answered.
- Change Without Notice. This Website is subject to change without notice and Raymond Nardo, PC undertakes no obligation to amend, correct, update or otherwise change the website in any way or at any time.
- Designation of Responsible Attorney. In the event required by the law of any jurisdiction, but expressly subject to paragraph 4 above, Raymond Nardo, PC hereby designates (a) its office in the Mineola, NY as its principal office and host server location; and (b) Raymond Nardo, Esq., 129 Third St., Mineola, NY 11501, as the attorney responsible for this Website.
- Information Regarding this Website. For information or inquiries regarding this Website, or to claim any copyright or other intellectual property violation, please contact Raymond Nardo, Esq., 129 Third St., Mineola, NY 11501, by regular mail, or by fax to (516)742-7675.